Upside Down Suet Feeder | Hanging Bird Feeder
If you’re offering suet, you’re going to attract a lot of birds – and some just don’t want to share. If starlings and other bully species are driving out the birds you most want to see, an Upside Down Suet Feeder could be the answer. By turning the feeder upside down, our Amish craftsmen came up with a solution that allows clinging feeders like woodpeckers, nuthatches and chickadees to access the food without being crowded out. This piece is crafted with care and designed to help you attract clinging feeders and is made with our high quality polywood for added durability. Hang anywhere you’d like to attract some new species or use if you’ve noticed one species seems to dominate your feeders.
8”w x 8.5”d x 3.5”h
• Made with eco-friendly polywood (poly)
• Made in the USA
• Available in 15 poly colors
• Standard color combinations include Weathered Wood/Turf Green, Black /Cedar, and Turf Green/Yellow
Benefits of Polywood:
• Made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic
• Poly lumber is smooth to the touch (no splinters)
• Low maintenance – no painting, staining, or sealing
• UV stabilized to prevent fading
• Durable and easy to clean
Select this unique, made-to-order furnishing displayed on our website, or have one of our builders completely customize a piece that’s just right for you. Your Amish-made product should reflect your personality, fit well into your outdoor oasis, and function perfectly for your furry and feathered friends.
Made by Amish builders. Designed by you.
Want to see images and learn more about polywood? Check out this link.
Standard color combinations generally ship within one week. Allow two weeks plus shipping for custom color combinations.