Amish Made Upside Down Peanut Bird Feeder
Peanuts provide your local bird population with the fat they need for energy, but they can make a mess. Our Amish Made Upside Down Peanut Bird Feeder is here to rescue you from the messy spills that can result when you give birds peanuts in the shell. Just add split, unsalted peanuts to this innovative holder via the removable roof and wait for the blue jays and ravens to arrive!
12”w x 8”d x 8”h
• Made with eco-friendly polywood (poly) and stainless steel screws
• For feeding split peanuts without shells
• Removable roof for easy filling
• Made in the USA
• Available in 20 poly colors
Benefits of Polywood:
• Made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic
• Poly lumber is smooth to the touch (no splinters)
• Low maintenance – no painting, staining, or sealing
• UV stabilized to prevent fading
• Durable and easy to clean
Select this unique, made-to-order furnishing displayed on our website, or have one of our builders completely customize a piece that’s just right for you. Your Amish-made product should reflect your personality, fit well into your outdoor oasis, and function perfectly for your furry and feathered friends.
Made by Amish builders. Designed by you.
Want to see images and learn more about polywood? Check out this link.