Split Peanut Bird Feeder with Suet | Wild Birds Peanut Feeders
Want to be the most popular outdoor oasis on the block -- at least with the local bird population? Add an Amish built Split Peanut Feeder with Suet holder to your yard! We swear blue jays know the moment a peanut hits this feeder; your local raven, magpie and cardinal population won’t be able to resist this duo either.
10”w x 8”d x 14”h
• Made with eco-friendly polywood (poly) and stainless steel screws
• For feeding split peanuts without the shells and 2 suet cakes
• Removable roof for easy filling
• Raw Peanut available with different mesh (Optional)
• Made in the USA
• Available in 20 poly colors
Benefits of Polywood:
• Made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic
• Poly lumber is smooth to the touch (no splinters)
• Low maintenance – no painting, staining, or sealing
• UV stabilized to prevent fading
• Durable and easy to clean
Select this unique, made-to-order furnishing displayed on our website, or have one of our builders completely customize a piece that’s just right for you. Your Amish-made product should reflect your personality, fit well into your outdoor oasis, and function perfectly for your furry and feathered friends.
Made by Amish builders. Designed by you.
Want to see images and learn more about polywood? Check out this link.