Split Peanut Bird Feeder | Wild Birds Split Peanut Feeders
Not sure if peanuts are right for your yard? This pint-sized feeder makes it easy to find out! You’ll be shocked at the variety of never seen birds you attract with peanuts. This durable and stylish feeder ensures the peanuts go to the birds and not your local squirrel population, too.
6”w x 6”d x 12”h
• Made with eco-friendly polywood (poly) and stainless steel screws
• For feeding split peanuts without shells
• Removable roof for easy filling
• Made in the USA
• Available in 20 poly colors
Benefits of Polywood:
• Made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic
• Poly lumber is smooth to the touch (no splinters)
• Low maintenance – no painting, staining, or sealing
• UV stabilized to prevent fading
• Durable and easy to clean
Select this unique, made-to-order furnishing displayed on our website, or have one of our builders completely customize a piece that’s just right for you. Your Amish-made product should reflect your personality, fit well into your outdoor oasis, and function perfectly for your furry and feathered friends.
Made by Amish builders. Designed by you.
Want to see images and learn more about polywood? Check out this link.