Whether at home or work, your office space needs to be comfortable, organized, and fit your sense of style. It’s a tall order, but our master craftsmen are up to the challenge, and we know you’ll absolutely love the solutions they offer.
While options vary from builder to builder, we offer a variety of personalization choices to make sure your furnishings are exactly what you want and need. Most of our office pieces have dimensional drawings available by request, too. These are the most common options:
• Dimmable LED touch lighting
• Puck lights
• Mitered corners with tenon fit joints (for L-shaped desks)
• Wood pullout work space
• Wood file rails (built into drawers)
• Dovetailed, full-extension drawers
• Leg levelers
• Locks (for drawers)
• Pop-up power station
• Wood or metal grommets for finished cord holes
• Organizer tray for desks’ pencil drawers
• Flip-down keyboard drawer front with a pullout drawer (for desks)
• Double USB port charging station
• Docking station
• Black, non-slip mat for desks’ pencil drawers
And remember, we also offer roll-top desks for an effortlessly chic and classically fashionable piece that will endure and delight for years to come.
The perfect accent to our hand-hewn desks, our desk chairs are made with the same careful attention to detail and quality craftsmanship. Choose a handcrafted desk chair for your home office or your work space and add style, comfort, and panache to your hours. After all, you want furniture that takes its job as seriously as you take yours.
Our desk chairs are constructed by heartland Amish builders. Each provides top-notch workmanship, style, and precision that will delight you and ensure that your chair is exactly what you envisioned.
As with all of our products at Mattie Lu, customization is available for desk chairs. There are quite a few options, depending on the style you choose:
• Arm or side desk chair
• Wood, fabric, or leather seat
• Seat edge option
• Standard or memory swivel
• Chair bases
• Standard or soft casters
• Upholstery and trim
• Up to two types of wood (seat and back/legs)
• Black epoxy fillings for rustic wood choices
SEAT AND EDGE STYLE OPTIONS
DESK CHAIR BASE OPTIONS