Kingsbury Dining Chair
Are you tired of sitting at the dining room table and feeling uncomfortable? Maybe it’s time for a change. The beautiful, yet comfortable Kingsbury Dining Chair is built of solid wood construction by Amish craftsmen, and combines both comfort and style. Along with a sturdy base, the gorgeous Kingsbury Dining Chair has contoured vertical slats and splat on the back which provide excellent lumbar support.
Side Chair: 19.25”w x 17.25”d x 39.5”h
Arm Chair:22.75”w x 17.25”d x 39.5”h
• Seat – Benton Scoop, Deep Scoop, Saddle Scoop, or Breadboard
• Seat edge – Mission, Bevel or Roundover
• Add fabric or leather seat for extra luxury
• Different wood species for chair back/legs and chair seat
• Available in Arm Chair, Side Chair, 24” Stationary Counter Stool, 30” Stationary Bar Stool, 24” Swivel Counter Stool, 30” Swivel Bar Stool and Desk Chair
Select this unique, made-to-order furnishing displayed on our website, or have one of our Amish builders completely customize a piece that’s just right for you. Your furniture should reflect your personality, fit well into your home, and function perfectly with your lifestyle.
Made by Amish builders. Designed by you.
Want to see images and learn more about dining chair options, wood types, stain and paint colors, specialty techniques and more? Check out these links:
Base price includes Brown Maple or Oak with stain and standard sheen finish. Prices may vary depending upon style, options, wood, color, specialty technique or finish selected.
The Kingsbury Chair is shown in Quarter Sawn White Oak with Michael’s Cherry stain and Saddle Scoop seat with Mission edge. Dining Collection photo features the Kingsbury Chair with the Kingsbury Mission Trestle Table.