Curveback Chair (Poly)
The outdoor Curve Back Chair plays on the comfortable and classic construction of our Adirondack Chair and adds a modern twist. Crafted with recycled materials, the slatted back and seat makes enjoying the outdoors that much nicer. With wide armrests and strong supports, you'll love pulling this chair up to one of our tables and spending the evening with loved ones.
• Made with eco-friendly polywood (poly) and stainless-steel hardware
• Made in the USA by Amish craftsmen
• Available in 26 poly colors
Benefits of Polywood:
• Made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic
• Poly lumber is smooth to the touch (no splinters)
• Low maintenance – no painting, staining, or sealing
• UV stabilized to prevent fading
• Durable and easy to clean
Select this unique, made-to-order furnishing displayed on our website, or have one of our Amish builders completely customize a piece that’s just right for you. Your outdoor furniture should reflect your personality, fit well into your backyard oasis, and function perfectly with your lifestyle.
Made by Amish builders. Designed by you.
Want to see images of polywood samples and learn more about our outdoor furniture and options available? Check out this link.
The Curveback Chair is featured in Black and Weathered Wood. The Single Pedestal Table and Mission Chair are sold separately.
Base price includes the following polywood colors: White, Blue, Patriot Blue, Turf Green, Cardinal Red, Ivory, Weathered Wood, Cedar, Bright Cedar, Cherry Wood, Tudor Brown, Milwaukee Brown, Light Gray, Dark Gray, and Black. Prices may vary depending upon polywood and options selected.