Be transported to tropical islands with the Cayman Crib 3-in-1 made with care by Amish craftsmen. Inspired by sand, ocean, and coral, the hand-crafted embellishments evoke a whimsy that is both unique and playful. A solid panel headboard and footboard and beveled legs offer surprising details that make the Cayman Collection a modern choice for a nursery.
Crib dimensions are:
60”w x 44.5”h x 31”d
• Each crib is designed with a unique three-stage system that adjusts with the age or size of your child – crib, toddler bed, and double bed
• Sturdy and durable with mortise and tenon joints, and a substructure made of steel inserts and decorative bronze connector bolts
• Tool and hardware kit are attached to every crib spring with easy to read and understand instructions
• Conforms to Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) 16CFR1219 and ASTM F1 169-13 standards, and is up to date with all regulations tested through certified third-party labs
Three Stage Bed System:
• Use one piece of furniture for your child from newborn into adulthood
• Easily transforms from one stage to the next
• Complete instructions included
• Stage 1 – Crib; use as a crib for newborn to toddler stage
• Stage 2 – Toddler Bed; use as a day bed for toddlers to preschoolers
• Stage 3 – Double Bed; use as a full bed from preschool through adulthood
Want to see images and learn more about wood types, stain and paint colors, specialty techniques and more? Check out these links.
The Cayman Crib 3-in-1 Panel Front is made in the USA, and is shown in Sap Cherry and Burnt Umber. Prices may vary depending upon wood, color, specialty technique or finish selected.