Deep, rich and soothing, our Canterbury Bells measure a whopping 49 inches in chime length and have been engineered to produce a haunting, but soothing melody. Designed to withstand even tough northern winters, these delightfully bright chimes are made from durable, powder coated aluminum and sustainable polywood. Hang the impressive and resonant Canterbury Bells anywhere you want to make a statement.
1.125” Round tubes
Color: Truillusion Purple
• Hand crafted in the USA by Amish craftsmen
• Aluminum tubes are powder coated and UV-resistant to minimize fading in sunlight
• String is polyester UV-treated, and the one-of-a-kind suspension system further prolongs the life of the string
• UV-treated rubber o-ring “bumpers” are provided for all wind chimes with round tubes; will reduce clanging when placed at the bottom of each tube
• Polywood is used for wind chime tops and strikers*
• Chime hooks in a variety of sizes and styles
• Chime engraving is available on all chimes: name, dates, clip-art, and more
*Polywood is an unbreakable, environmentally friendly material made from recycled milk jugs and will not rot, crack or chip, and is very weather-resistant.
Select this unique, made-to-order outdoor furnishing displayed on our website, or have one of our Amish builders completely customize a piece that’s just right for you. Your wind chime should reflect your personality, fit well into your backyard oasis, and function perfectly with your lifestyle.
Made by Amish builders. Designed by you.
Would you like to learn more about wind chimes? Check out this link.