Maybe your dining room needs an upgrade and it’s time for a fresh new look with Amish furniture! Featuring a distinctive design and exceptional craftsmanship, the beautiful Cambridge Dining Chairwill breathe new life into your room.Made of solid wood, the gorgeous Cambridge Dining Chair offers a classic, comfortable style with two slats and a splat on the back along with a vertical plank from the apron to the base stretcher.
Side Chair: 18.5”w x 17.5”d x 41”h
Arm Chair:23”w x 17.5”d x 41”h
• Seat – Benton Scoop, Deep Scoop, Saddle Scoop, or Breadboard
• Seat edge – Mission, Bevel or Roundover
• Add fabric or leather seat for extra luxury
• Different wood species for chair back/legs and chair seat
• Available in Arm Chair, Side Chair, 36” Deacon Bench, 48” Deacon Bench, 24” Stationary Counter Stool, 30” Stationary Bar Stool, 24” Swivel Counter Stool, 30” Swivel Bar Stool and Desk Chair
Select this unique, made-to-order furnishing displayed on our website, or have one of our Amish builders completely customize a piece that’s just right for you. Your furniture should reflect your personality, fit well into your home, and function perfectly with your lifestyle.
Made by Amish builders. Designed by you.
Want to see images and learn more about dining chair options, wood types, stain and paint colors, specialty techniques and more? Check out these links:
Base price includes Brown Maple or Oak with stain and standard sheen finish. Prices may vary depending upon style, options, wood, color, specialty technique or finish selected.
The Cambridge Chair is shown in Quarter Sawn White Oak with Michael’s Cherry stain and Saddle Scoop seat with Mission edge. The Cambridge Chair and the Cambridge Trestle Table make a stunning combination!