The simple elegance of the Brady Dining Chair will add warmth, style, and functionality to your room. Featuring fine Amish craftsmanship and a timeless design, this unique piece will become a cherished family heirloom. Made of solid wood, the beautiful Brady Dining Chair has a curved top rail along with vertical slats and back splat for a classic, comfortable look.
Side Chair: 18.5”w x 17.25”d x 42”h
Arm Chair:23.5”w x 17.25”d x 42”h
• Seat – Benton Scoop, Deep Scoop, Saddle Scoop, or Breadboard
• Seat edge – Mission, Bevel or Roundover
• Add fabric or leather seat for extra luxury
• Different wood species for chair back/legs and chair seat
• Available in Arm Chair, Side Chair, 24” Stationary Counter Stool, 30” Stationary Bar Stool, 24” Swivel Counter Stool, 30” Swivel Bar Stool and Desk Chair
Select this unique, made-to-order furnishing displayed on our website, or have one of our Amish builders completely customize a piece that’s just right for you. Your furniture should reflect your personality, fit well into your home, and function perfectly with your lifestyle.
Made by Amish builders. Designed by you.
Want to see images and learn more about dining chair options, wood types, stain and paint colors, specialty techniques and more? Check out these links:
Base price includes Brown Maple or Oak with stain and standard sheen finish. Prices may vary depending upon style, options, wood, color, specialty technique or finish selected.
The Brady Chair is shown in Elm with Michael’s Cherry stain and Saddle Scoop seat with Mission edge. Dining Collection photo features the Brady Leg Table with the Brady Chair.