Bluebirds are cavity nesters, meaning they like to make nests in existing small, secure spaces. Since bluebirds are at risk of being evicted by other, larger species, our Amish craftsmen created this house to help secure your local bluebirds and keep larger species out. Each house features a removable roof so you can check on the nest and can be mounted in a secure, bluebird friendly spot in your yard.
Available in two sizes. Dimensions are:
5”w x 5”d x 9”h
5”w x 8”d x 10”h
• Made with eco-friendly polywood (poly) and stainless steel screws
• Front opens for easy cleaning
• Post Mount (Post not included)
• Made in the USA
• Available in 20 poly colors
Benefits of Polywood:
• Made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic
• Poly lumber is smooth to the touch (no splinters)
• Low maintenance – no painting, staining, or sealing
• UV stabilized to prevent fading
• Durable and easy to clean
Select this unique, made-to-order furnishing displayed on our website, or have one of our builders completely customize a piece that’s just right for you. Your Amish-made product should reflect your personality, fit well into your outdoor oasis, and function perfectly for your furry and feathered friends.
Made by Amish builders. Designed by you.
Want to see images and learn more about polywood? Check out this link.
The 10" tall Bluebird House is shown in solid brown, and the 9" tall Bluebird House is featured in two polywood colors.