Berkley Dining Chair
The bold, yet traditional look of the Berkley Dining Chair will breathe new life into your dining room. Your family and friends will be impressed by the beauty, comfort, and exceptional Amish craftsmanship of this dining chair.Made of solid wood, the gorgeous Berkley Dining Chair has contoured vertical slats on the back, which provide excellent lumbar support.
Side Chair: 18.5”w x 17.75”d x 42”h
Arm Chair:22.75”w x 17.75”d x 42”h
• Seat – Benton Scoop, Deep Scoop, Saddle Scoop, or Breadboard
• Seat edge – Mission, Bevel or Roundover
• Add fabric or leather seat for extra luxury
• Different wood species for chair back/legs and chair seat
• Available in Arm Chair, Side Chair, 24” Stationary Counter Stool, 30” Stationary Bar Stool, 24” Swivel Counter Stool, 30” Swivel Bar Stool and Desk Chair
Select this unique, made-to-order furnishing displayed on our website, or have one of our Amish builders completely customize a piece that’s just right for you. Your furniture should reflect your personality, fit well into your home, and function perfectly with your lifestyle.
Made by Amish builders. Designed by you.
Want to see images and learn more about dining chair options, wood types, stain and paint colors, specialty techniques and more? Check out these links:
Base price includes Brown Maple or Oak with stain and standard sheen finish. Prices may vary depending upon style, options, wood, color, specialty technique or finish selected.
The BerkleyChair is shown in Cherry with Michael’s Cherry stain and Benton Scoop seat.Dining Collection photo features the Berkley Chair and the Berkley Table