Made by Amish craftsmen and evoking the strong, solid trees it is hewn from, the Berkley Crib’s gentle curves will add a sense of tranquility to the nursery. As the crib is converted to a toddler daybed and then to a double bed, the Berkley Crib will grow with your child, maintaining its style throughout the years.
Crib dimensions are:
55.5”w x 44.5”h x 35”d
- Each crib is designed with a unique three-stage system that adjusts with the age or size of your child – crib, toddler bed, and double bed
- Sturdy and durable with mortise and tenon joints, and a substructure made of steel inserts and decorative bronze connector bolts
- Tool and hardware kit are attached to every crib spring with easy to read and understand instructions
- Conforms to Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) 16CFR1219 and ASTM F1 169-13 standards, and is up to date with all regulations tested through certified third-party labs
Three Stage Bed System:
- Use one piece of furniture for your child from newborn into adulthood
- Easily transforms from one stage to the next
- Complete instructions included
- Stage 1 – Crib; use as a crib for newborn to toddler stage
- Stage 2 – Toddler Bed; use as a day bed for toddlers to preschoolers
- Stage 3 – Double Bed; use as a full bed from preschool through adulthood
Want to see images and learn more about wood types, stain and paint colors, specialty techniques and more? Check out these links.
The Berkley Crib is made in the USA, and is shown in Sap Cherry and Rich Tobacco. Prices may vary depending upon wood, color, specialty technique or finish selected.