Bellingham Dining Chair
Finely made by Amish craftsmen, the Bellingham Dining Chair will add beauty and distinction to your dining room. Inspired by artisan designs of the past, this stylish dining chair will be cherished for generations to come! Made from premium hardwoods, the Bellingham Chair has four ergonomic slats on the back, and a scooped seat for excellent lumbar support and comfort.
Side Chair: 18”w x 17”d x 42.5”h
Arm Chair: 25”w x 17”d x 42.5”h
• Seat – Wood, leather or fabric seat
• Wood Seat options – Deep Scoop, Benton Roundover
• Wood Seat Edge options – Bevel, Roundover
• Different wood species for chair back/legs and chair seat
• Available in Side Chair, Arm Chair, 24” Stationary Counter Stool, 30” Stationary Bar Stool, 24” Swivel Counter Stool, 30” Swivel Bar Stool, 36” Deacon Bench, 48” Deacon Bench, and Desk Chair (Standard or Gas Lift)
Select this unique, made-to-order furnishing displayed on our website, or have one of our Amish builders completely customize a piece that’s just right for you. Your furniture should reflect your personality, fit well into your home, and function perfectly with your lifestyle.
Made by Amish builders. Designed by you.
Want to see images and learn more about dining chair options, wood types, stain and paint colors, specialty techniques and more? Check out these links.
The Bellingham Chair is shown in Oak with Old World Mission stain. Base price includes Oak with stain and standard sheen finish. Prices may vary depending upon style, options, wood, color, specialty technique or finish selected.