Combining high quality Amish craftsmanship and stylish comfort, the beautiful BayridgeDesk Chair is designed to stand the test of time. This desk chair is made of solid wood, and has contoured slats and back splat to provide lumbar support. You choose the wood and stain that best fits your office, as well as the chair base you prefer.
Arm: 22.75”w x 17.75”d
Side: 18.5”w x 17.75”d
• Arm or Side Desk Chair
• Seat – Benton Scoop, Deep Scoop, Saddle Scoop, or Breadboard
• Seat edge – Mission, Bevel or Roundover
• Add fabric or leather seat for extra luxury
• Choice of chair base with gas lift
• Different wood species for chair back/legs and chair seat
• Available in Arm Chair, Side Chair, 24” Stationary Counter Stool, 30” Stationary Bar Stool, 24” Swivel Counter Stool, 30” Swivel Bar Stool and Desk Chair
Select this unique, made-to-order furnishing displayed on our website, or have one of our Amish builders completely customize a piece that’s just right for you. Your furniture should reflect your personality, fit well into your home, and function perfectly with your lifestyle.
Made by Amish builders. Designed by you.
Want to see images and learn more about desk chair options, wood types, stain and paint colors, specialty techniques and more? Check out these links:
Base price includes Brown Maple or Oak with stain and standard sheen finish. Prices may vary depending upon style, options, wood, color, specialty technique or finish selected.
Shown is the arm chair as an image of the desk chair is currently unavailable. The desk chair will have the same seat and back as the arm chair, and the legs will be replaced with the desk chair base of your choice.