Adirondack Beach Chair (Poly)
Bonfires, pool parties, and clear night skies; summers aren't complete without these fantastic experiences. The Adirondack Beach Chair is a silent partner in all of them. Stationary and made from recycled, environmentally friendly materials, the deep, curved seat and angled back are perfect for enjoying the summer the way it was intended.
• Made with eco-friendly polywood (poly) and stainless-steel hardware
• Made in the USA by Amish craftsmen
• Available in 26 poly colors
• Cup holder
Benefits of Polywood:
• Made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic
• Poly lumber is smooth to the touch (no splinters)
• Low maintenance – no painting, staining, or sealing
• UV stabilized to prevent fading
• Durable and easy to clean
Select this unique, made-to-order furnishing displayed on our website, or have one of our Amish builders completely customize a piece that’s just right for you. Your outdoor furniture should reflect your personality, fit well into your backyard oasis, and function perfectly with your lifestyle.
Made by Amish builders. Designed by you.
Want to see images of polywood samples and learn more about our outdoor furniture and options available? Check out this link.
The Adirondack Beach Chair is featured in two color combinations: 1) Black and Powder Blue and 2) Cherry Wood and Black. The occasional tables are sold separately.
Base price includes the following polywood colors: White, Blue, Patriot Blue, Turf Green, Cardinal Red, Ivory, Weathered Wood, Cedar, Bright Cedar, Cherry Wood, Tudor Brown, Milwaukee Brown, Light Gray, Dark Gray, and Black. Prices may vary depending upon polywood and options selected.