Adirondack Balcony Chair (Poly)
Pull the Adirondack Balcony Chair up to one of our high-tops for a perfectly matched pairing. Curved and spacious, this chair is a perfect perch for watching the world with a glass of wine or a cold craft beer.
• Made with eco-friendly polywood (poly) and stainless-steel hardware
• Made in the USA by Amish craftsmen
• Available in 26 poly colors
• Cup holder
Benefits of Polywood:
• Made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic
• Poly lumber is smooth to the touch (no splinters)
• Low maintenance – no painting, staining, or sealing
• UV stabilized to prevent fading
• Durable and easy to clean
Select this unique, made-to-order furnishing displayed on our website, or have one of our Amish builders completely customize a piece that’s just right for you. Your outdoor furniture should reflect your personality, fit well into your backyard oasis, and function perfectly with your lifestyle.
Made by Amish builders. Designed by you.
Want to see images of polywood samples and learn more about our outdoor furniture and options available? Check out this link.
The Adirondack Balcony Chair is featured in Tudor Brown and Weathered Wood. The Round Pub Table is sold separately. The umbrella is not included.
Base price includes the following polywood colors: White, Blue, Patriot Blue, Turf Green, Cardinal Red, Ivory, Weathered Wood, Cedar, Bright Cedar, Cherry Wood, Tudor Brown, Milwaukee Brown, Light Gray, Dark Gray, and Black. Prices may vary depending upon polywood and options selected.